Showing 13–24 of 24 results
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III
Take better shots with this beginners compact lens
The Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III is a lightweight, compact standard zoom lens specifically for cameras that take EF-S lenses.rnFeaturing a high-precision aspherical lens element, the lens compensates for chromatic aberrations that can occur while zooming to deliver high-resolution, high-contrast imaging performance. Through optimized lens positioning and coatings, the model greatly minimizes the flare and ghosting commonly associated with digital camera photography. rnIt is a worthy successor to the EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II and features a revamped external design.
EF 85mm f/1.8 USM₨ 88,000.00
A very popular short telephoto lens with portrait photographers
Practical medium telephoto lens with superb delineation and portability. Front lens group does not rotate during focusing so special filter effects are not affected. A short telephoto focal length, combined with a large maximum aperture and fast autofocus speed, make the EF 85mm f/1.8 USM an ideal optic for any photographer shooting portraiture.
- Fast f/1.8 aperture
- Short/medium telephoto lens
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus
- 85cm closest focusing distance
- 58mm filter size
- Super Spectra coatings reduce ghosting and flare
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens₨ 30,000.00
An affordable high-quality lens that’s great for portraits, movies and low-light scenes
The third-generation of the internationally best-selling EF50mm f/1.8 series standard lens, the EF50mm f/1.8 STM, which has a body that includes a metallic mount, makes use of a stepping motor (STM) that ensures silent, speedy autofocus drive operation. The lens construction, consisting of 6 elements in 5 groups and a 7-blade circular aperture, has optimized lens coatings that suppress the occurrence of flare and ghosting, resulting in high image quality. With its lightweight, compact design that belies a surprisingly large diameter, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is convenient and easy to use for any scene and lets you easily produce more artistic and impactful photography thanks to a wide f/1.8 aperture that produces sharp focus on your subject and a beautiful blurred background.
- A fantastic lens for portraits
- Compact ‘go-everywhere’ design
- Super-sharp image quality
- A great performer in low-light conditions
- Fast, virtually silent focusing
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM₨ 83,000.00
The ultimate mixture of versatility and image quality
Standard lens offering superb quality and portability. 2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. With its fast maximum aperture and rapid focusing system, the compact, high performance EF 50mm f/1.4 USM standard lens can be relied on for obtaining crisp images and superb performance in any field of photography.
- Fast f/1.4 aperture
- Standard 46° angle of view
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus override
- 45cm closest focusing distance
- Aspherical lens element
- 58mm filter size
EF 24–70mm f2.8L II USM₨ 382,000.00
The professional’s standard zoom lens
A high-performance large-aperture L standard zoom lens with a wide focal-length range. With 2 aspheric lens elements, a Super UD lens element, and 2 UD lens elements, magnification- type chromatic aberration at wider angles is corrected thus achieving superior image quality. It is fast yet has silent auto focus and includes a full-time mechanical manual focus with a zoom lock. The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM consists of a professional-quality standard zoom that offers outstanding image quality and a fast f/2.8 aperture throughout its zoom range. This L-series lens has a reputation among professional photographers as being the go-to zoom lens, thanks to it’s sharp optics and ability to be used in almost any environment. The perfect companion to any full-frame EOS camera.
- Versatile 24-70mm zoom range
- Nine-bladed circular aperture
- Manual-focus override
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- Sealed against dust and moisture
- 0.38m close focus
- Fast f/2.8 max. aperture
- Ultra-low dispersion (UD) and super UD elements
- All-new optical design
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM₨ 117,000.00
A highly versatile zoom lens with fast Nano USM for sharp photos and smooth, quiet focus for movies
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon’s EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it’s equipped with Canon’s new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What’s more, it’s also compatible with Canon’s new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It’s an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Versatile focal range to capture a wide range of subjects
- Compact, high performance lens with optional power zoom accessory
- Record rock steady movie footage with Dynamic IS
- Pin sharp photos with 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer
- Nano USM for fast AF for photos and smooth, quiet AF for movies
EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM₨ 440,000.00
Powerful telephoto performance, wherever you are
A compact, high-performance 100-400mm zoom lens that’s ideal for those shooting sports, action and wildlife photography.With the use of one fluorite lens in conjunction with a super UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) lens, chromatic aberration is reduced and this results in outstanding image quality across its entire range of focal distances. The EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM also features a significantly enhanced IS (Image Stabilization) 4-stop Image Stabilizer and high-quality optics to deliver sharp and clear images in a variety of situations.
- Versatile, portable super-telephoto zoom lens
- Superb image quality right across the frame
- Prevent camera shake with a 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Customise the feel of the zoom control for different situations
- Fast, near-silent focusing
- Shoot confidently in tough weather conditions
EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens₨ 30,000.00
With you wherever you go
A highly portable pancake lens that’s ideal for travel and street photography. When attached to an APS-C camera, the system is made even more compact and easy to carry around while walking. The lens’ simple 6-element, 5 group construction, along with 1 aspherical lens element, achieves high image quality even around the edges. Its advanced optical design ensures great image quality, while a large f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held low-light shooting. STM focusing delivers smooth, near-silent AF when capturing movies.
- Super-slim, pancake design
- Natural, human-eye perspective
- Smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies*
- Use large apertures to shoot in low light
- Close focus to 0.16m
EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM₨ 191,000.00
A prime lens with excellent macro capabilities
The EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM has a true macro magnification ratio of 1:1, meaning the object you are photographing in real life is the same size as on your camera sensor. This versatile lens gives great results in portrait work and handheld movie-making, thanks to its ability to achieve a shallow depth of field with beautiful bokeh, along with built-in Hybrid Image Stabilization and lightweight design. Delivers noticeably sharper, crisper images.
- Canon L-series high performance macro
- Optional tripod collar
- Ring type USM AF motor
- 9 blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh
- Three position distance limiter
- Water and dust resistant
- UD lens element
- Life size image reproduction (1:1)
- 4 stop Hybrid IS
EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM₨ 223,000.00
The professional’s ultra wide-angle zoom lens with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
This lens is equipped with the signature L series durability, with outstanding dust-proof and drip-proof construction. With a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm, it is able to make your subject stand out against beautiful background blur. Its ultra wide-angle zoom with Canon’s 4-stop Image Stabilizer ensures clear, sharp and expansive images, making it great for travel and general use.
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Never miss a shot with fast, silent autofocus
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens₨ 451,000.00
A versatile ultra-wide angle zoom that sets new standards in image quality
Well-suited for wide-angle shots, this large-diameter wide-angle zoom lens ensures the delivery of bright and impeccable quality images even in dimly lit environments. Designed with two large-diameter double-surface aspheric GMo lenses, one ground aspheric lens, and two UD lenses is able to achieve high image quality from the center to the edge of the frame, befitting the L-series lenses. Distortion and chromatic aberration is also greatly reduced, especially in the wide end. The coating of Subwavelength Structure Coating (SWC) & Air Sphere Coating (ASC) also suppresses flaring and ghosting. Built to help photographers withstand challenging conditions, the dust-proof and drip-proof structure has been applied to the key areas of the lens.
- Capture dramatic perspectives in landscape photography, and enjoy wider angles when shooting architecture and interiors
- Includes a protective lens case
- Flare is reduced when shooting into the light, thanks to advanced ASC and SWC lens coatings
- Be prepared for split-second moments with a fast, responsive autofocus
- Work in harsh environments, thanks to weatherproof sealing and robust design
- Premium image quality, with excellent sharpness right across the frame
- Shoot in low light, with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture that is constant throughout the zoom range
- Add excitement and impact when shooting photojournalism and sports photography, with a versatile range of focal lengths
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM Lens₨ 60,000.00
Get more in every shot, every time.
Compact and lightweight, this ultra-wide EF-S zoom lens is an ideal travel lens that lets you take amazing landscape photos and dramatic architectural images. Shooting movies is made more enjoyable thanks to the STM’s smooth, near-silent AF and the 4-stop Image Stabilizer. With an impressive 0.22m close focusing capability, you can now take quality close-up shots of your subjects.
- Get more in every shot with this ultra-wide zoom lens
- Get closer to your subjects with 0.22m close focusing
- Steady stills and movies with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Enjoy smooth, near-silent AF when shooting movies
- Easy to carry thanks to a light, compact design